Electronic Letters -
Term Dates -
Café Ramsay Menu -
Online Payments -
Ofsted Report -
Data Dashboard -
Parent View: Give us your views
Final Open Morning
Open Mornings: The remaining Open Morning is tomorrow, the 21st October from 0915 to 1030.
This is an opportunity to see the school in session. There is no need to book in advance.
Empowering Everyone to Achieve
Sir William Ramsay School is a dynamic learning community which promotes individual and collaborative success for all.
We aim to achieve our vision by:
- Raising students above the ordinary by developing and delivering lifelong learning which transforms lives
- Ensuring every person feels valued, safe and happy
- Enabling students to feel proud of themselves, and also enjoy the success of others
- Promoting a culture of mutual respect where everyone is treated as a valued member of the school community
- Encouraging positive communication so that words and actions are thoughtful, supportive and motivational
- Placing parents and carers at the heart of the life of the school
- Respecting and promoting the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of every individual
- Recruiting well-qualified and highly committed staff
- Adopting an ethos of continuous improvement within all aspects of school life
We underpin our vision and mission by embracing the values of: